Speedy Delivery (a thoughtful way to love on dad this Father’s Day!)
If you didn’t get your card in the mail for Dad on time this year, here’s a fun thing you can do in the meantime to show your dad some love!
It’s a free app that allows you to upload a photo, add a kind text greeting, and easily send your creation off to dad via text or email! It’s simple, intuitive, and speedy.
Even if this is your first time using this app, I bet you can download the app, upload your photo, and have a super cute graphic to send your dad in less than 15 minutes!
- Download Canva
- Click “Create a design”
- Choose a template. (An Instagram or Facebook post template is a great size to text or email.) Most of the canned Father’s Day templates with a photo require a small fee, but you can select any free template with a photo and change the text to say, “Happy Father’s Day!”
- Have fun with it!
- Change, delete or add text boxes or graphics.
- Play with the fonts and colors.
- To change font appearance, click “Spacing”: (Spread out or condense your fonts buy upping the “letter spacing." Spread out or condense the space between text lines with “line height.”)
- Play with the cropping and filter of your photo.
- Now, click “Share” in the upper right corner. You will have the option to post, text, or email this!
Voila! You’re done and that was fun!
Let me know if you do this! I’d love to see! Let me know if you have any questions!
Here's a few I put together for you so you can see it!
Happy Father's Day! And... splatter the joy!
The same way a loving father feels toward his children—that’s but a sample of your tender feelings toward us, your beloved children, who live in awe of you. – Psalm 103:13 (The Passion Translation)